One of the easy-peasy recipe of a dessert! Anyone who loves coconut will fall in love with this pudding or barfi! (You can call it whatever you want)
Coconut water (without sugar): 1 can
Coconut milk: 1 can
Sugar: 4 ts
- Boil coconut water with 2 ts of sugar and 1 ts of agar agar
- Pour it in a serving dish
- Let it cool ( you can refrigerate it after it comes down to the room temperature)
- Boil the coconut milk with some water, 2 ts of sugar, 1 ts of agar agar
- Pour it to the serving dish on top of the coconut water mixture. You have to make sure that the coconut water mixture has been solidified by then, or it can get mixed.
- Let it cool and refrigerate it.
- Cut in smaller pieces and serve!
Next time I’m going to try this with different types of colorful juice!
1. If you want to buy coconut water with sugar, just adjust the sweet according to your taste.
2. There are different types of coconut milk, some are in a form of thick cream and some are liquid. We want liquid type of thickness for this dessert, so if you have bought cream type coconut milk, you have to thin it with some water!
Day 21 of 100 Happy Days